1) What is online saving scheme?
Online saving scheme is paying your Jewellery Saving Scheme through online payment system, the mode of payment can be Credit / Debit card and Net banking using our mobile app/website.
2) Is it scheme joining and payment can be done only through online?
Customer could join and pay through online and offline in our showroom.
Online Payment modes: Credit / Debit card, Net banking and Wallets.
Showroom customer: Cash/Cheque/DD/ECS/Credit Card/Debit Card.
3) Is it possible a customer to join multiple schemes?
Yes. A customer could join multiple schemes and payment can be made through online/offline.
4) Do Online saving scheme only for new scheme joining & payment?
No, New and existing customers could pay Online by registering with their respective details as follows
Existing customer: Person who is having Saving Scheme with BMN Thanga Maaligai already referred to as “Existing Customer”. Those existing customers could register online with their Scheme Number provided by BMN Thanga Maaligai.
5) Do BMN Thanga Maaligai provides any receipt for Online payment?
Yes, E-receipt could be generated at your Online Dash Board. SMS & Email confirmation also will be provided by BMN Thanga Maaligai for each transactions. Customers could print the E Receipt for further reference.
6) Do any additional charges applicable for online payment?
No, any additional charges will not be collected apart from your savings amount with BMN Thanga Maaligai.
7) Could it be possible to pay delayed/missed dues?
Yes, you can pay your delayed dues without any additional charges but only by the approval of BMN Thanga Maaligai.